Monday, August 18, 2008

Musky Mikes Fly-in Canada Trip

After some requests by guide clients and store customers, we have begun to put together a Canadian Fly-In Fishing Trip for August of 2009.

I will lead a small group on a week long trip out of Red Lake, Ontario. We will fish a lake for Northern Pike and Walleye for a week starting on August 7th, 2009. I'll be arranging the food, beer, bait and tackle for the trip and each angler will get a personalized St Croix Jigging Rod as part of the package.

This is a great trip. I've been out with the outfitter several times and we've caught lots of fish at each of the lakes we've gone to. We'll be the only group on the lake (there's no other cabins). The scenery and wildlife are magnificent.

I'll be posting more information soon, but if you are interested, email me.

Chris

No comments: