Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MMTNBBL: Prediction

Week 5 is upon us. I was half right last week, but I did call the under, so I called myself out.

Tonight will depend on how many people show up. There's bound to be a good fish caught this evening, but will it crest 4.5lbs? I have my doubts.

I think the best fish are still focused on spawning gills, and areas with lots of bluegill beds, like the north end of Garvin for example, will have a number of larger fish. If someone could find a good set of gills in 8-12 feet of water, it might be a shooting gallery.

People fishing piers will connect with fish, especially if they fish tight to the inside posts. Rock bars will have some active smallies this evening. Grub and wacky fishing with both be productive.

I think a good number of fish will be caught, and I think a few nice ones will come in. I'll carefully take the over bet this week. If things warm up, a deeper bite will be on the card by next week.

CT

No comments: