The slow now wake restrictions on Okauchee have been lifted. Obviously slow no wake remains in effect for areas that are posted slow no wake, such as the channel, Bay Five, Tierney Bay and Garvin Lake.
· Okauchee Lake: Shore fishing is available at the public boat landing. Take HWY 16 to the Sawyer Road exit. Turn left at the T-intersection, and drive through the town of Okauchee. At the clock tower, veer left and then go about a ¼ mile to Road T, which is a right hand turn. Free parking for cars is available.
· Moose Lake: Shore and pier fishing is available at the Moose Lake Public Launch area. This launch has been improved over the last few years and a nice park like area is available to shore fisherman. The Launch area is just off Highway C, across from Cedar Bay road.
· Lac La Belle: Public Fishing Pier Located in Memorial Park in downtown Oconomowoc.
· Nashotah Park: Just off of the corner of HWY C and HWY R in Nashotah there is a park and ride. Across HWY R, there is a low fence that marks access to the Forest Lake area of Nashotah Park. Anglers have to hike down the hill, but the entire shoreline of the small lake is available for shore-fishing.
· Fowler Lake: There is space for shore fishing by the Labelle/Fowler Dam, at the boat landing and in the Riverside Park. The lake is just off HWY 16 in Downtown Oconomowoc. The boat landing is behind city hall.
· Nagawicka Lake: Two areas allow public shore fishing access. There is some space at the public launch in the County Park off of HWY 83 near Delafield. A second option allows you to access St John's Bay and a section of the Bark River. Take HWY C to where the Military Academy is. There is a small park just south of downtown Delafield on the east side of the road.
· Pewaukee Lake: Located in Nagawaukee County Park on the west side of the lake. From I-94, north on State Highway 83 for 1/8 mile, east on County Highway DR 1 1/2 miles, north on County Highway E to park entrance. Park fee is charged. There is also a public fishing pier along the city strip near the beach on the east end.
·Ottawa Lake: Located in the Southern Unit of the Kettle Moraine State Forest. From State Highway 67, west on County Highway ZZ for 1/3 mile to park entrance. State Park sticker required for entry.
· Paradise Springs: Located in the Southern Unit of the Kettle Moraine State Forest. From downtown Eagle, west 1 mile on State Highway 59 to County Highway N, north on N for about 1/2 mile to site. State Park sticker required for entry. Artificial lures only.
·Lower Phantom Lake: Located in Phantom Glen Park. From County Highway ES, west on Andrews Street to park entrance.